Thank you to everyone who was able to attend the FQMS Annual General Meeting 2020 on 23rd September. Due to the pandemic and the social distancing measures that are still in place, we held the meeting online.
Here is a summary of the items that were discussed:
- The Chairman summarised his statement on FQMS’s activity in 2019 as provided in the annual report.
- Accept the Report and Accounts of the Trustees for the year ending 31st December 2019 – agreed.
- Reappoint auditors Clarkson Hyde to assess our accounts for the year ending 31st December 2020 – agreed.
- Retire and reappoint the following trustees:
- Rawya Charif – agreed.
- Anjum Misbahuddin – agreed.
- Mahmud Al Bustami decided to retire. He feels FQMS needs new blood and to diversify.
- Trustees are sad that MB is retiring and are thankful for all of his hard work over the years.
- MB has committed to helping FQMS in the future and completing tasks outside of the role of trustee.